Oak tree Oak tree

Like how your mind works

Right down to the colors you used, I don't feel I could imagine the music any better. Being free, thinking big, in a seemingly small wonder... I'm in it.

Starguyz: Snowglobe Starguyz: Snowglobe

HaHaa, brilliant

I love the clean style of the art. The music and sound f/x fit great. I thought the pacing was slow at first but, I was wrong after watching it again. The randomness of it with the perfect ending makes it hilarious to me. Nice one.

Lolwtfomgbbqm8 Lolwtfomgbbqm8

Made me smile

This made me go, " Hahaa! This is retarded." Which is a really good thing. It's borderline ridiculous yet, the sing songiness of the acronyms is pleasant enough to wait for the next combination of letters.

Do re me fa so la te Q. LO to the L

Clock Day Avalanche! Clock Day Avalanche!

wtf

collision detection sucks

Lawnmower Adventure Lawnmower Adventure

amazing

I laughed my ass off with this! It was brief but, there wasn't a point where I wasn't entertained. "You can't mow a coin! You are stupid!"

[ALKA] I Want To Fucking Drop [ALKA] I Want To Fucking Drop

God Damn it

You almost had it. Or you almost had me there.

I like that tuba and the horns, wanna have some dopey fun. You took enough time resonating to build up for the next change and then you do another short build up?
For that vocal sample?

The symbal crashes and for an instant the bass and beat and horns, they're in the right place. But the bass wanders on the wrong notes. It doesn't fit altogether. I really want it to. Its nearly there.

LiNaK37 responds:

Normally I would track down and violently murder anybody that gives me a 7, but I'll let it slide because it seems like you've been gone for a while. Welcome back!

[AN] Arrival (Dubstep) [AN] Arrival (Dubstep)

I'm in it

The Hate: it builds up to the main chorus of sound and basically stays there, no more change.

The Love: The whole thing. The sounds hit me in the right place. The main lead has the tones I want to hear and like in many songs its the part I don't want to end or
change, so I just contradicted myself from what I said in the The Hate part.

You say its built off of somebody else's shit, how much? I don't have the time right now to look through all his stuff to find which one but, I'll give you the credit for it, cuz it makes me feel gooooey.

LiNaK37 responds:

Well the 2-step beat and the melody at the start were ideas of his. Thanks for the review!

[Buyj3llo] - 5(j) [Buyj3llo] - 5(j)

Ha, it does

You can easily confuse the two. Only the tempo gave me a clue until :08 but then I'm still thinking remix. Good tune to emulate because that arpeggiated synth is like hypnosis.
There is enough of you in it to call it your own.

buyj3llo responds:

Thankyou for the review.
In retrospect, I don't really like this one. It feels kind of one note to me. I wish I would have put a little bit more variety in here. I was just too enamored with the sound and I let it play over and over.